Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chipmunks

So...we were driving to California for my friend Amanda's wedding and Rob made a radio station on Pandora called "Alvin and the Chipmunks". For those of you familiar, these are the annoying little chipmunks in the new movie singing a bunch of current songs....but the kids love it! Anyway, Rob said to Brinley, "How do those chipmunks know how to sing so well?" and Brinley in all her 8-year old wisdom patiently told him, "Dad, I know those chipmunks are not really singing and talking for real, I know that.... but how do they get them to move their mouths and dance?" At this point I was really laughing. I told her they weren't real chipmunks and Rob told her they put peanut butter on the tops of their mouths and ants in their pants. Guess who she believes?
"Mom, those chipmunks really are real chipmunks...I just know it."



1 comment:

  1. i laughed out loud. of course they're really chipmunks!!! duh.

    ReplyDelete